Dear Recruitment Leader – here are my wishes to you for 2020
- You, as a leader, have a vision, a definitive plan for the year ahead and are confident in the strategies that will make this happen, even if it feels a bit tougher.
- You have a well written energised marketing strategy that supports no.1
- You measure ROI on all your marketing activities.
- You have a great website that delivers for you.
- CRM - you have an operational workflow that is followed by all your recruiters and allows consistency for you to scale your business or to ensure you don't lose any.
- Data-driven insights, you measure, your recruiters appreciate the use of data and are more successful using it and focus on making good great.
- You try some new things, new tech, new CRM, video, automation, chatbots, podcasts, events – whatever you do – have a plan and a WHY with a clear ROI.
- Your focus on 'Talent Experience'- whether this is the year for candidates, clients or your employees, ensure touchpoints you control & comms are positive in every way.
- You achieve personally one thing you have been working on for so long!
- Plus of course health, happiness and kindness to all your family, clients, candidates and employees.
I hope you smash it, however, if I can help you on any of this journey, let's have a chat.